Thursday, November 17, 2011

Occupy Delusion

In lieu of the throngs of Occupy Wall Street protesters disrupting my commute and lunch breaks (unacceptable) I thought I'd make a related post. But to be completely honest, I can't think about it let alone write about the recent events without seeing red (and not in a nice Ma Vie En Rose kinda way.) So, here's some nice fictional Occupy ideas that have popped up around the Internet in the past two months.

via Inquisitr


via Crave Online
 I would like some Occupy Narnia graphics please. I mean, Aslan's super bossy, and human children get castles and riches just for being Sons of Adam and Daughters of Eve, while the poor badger family has to struggle for their daily existence? Not just classism, but speciesism. Definitely worth checking out The Magician King, by Lev Grossman, which is basically modern disaffected Brooklyn teenagers living and ruling over a Narnia-like alternate world. Very fun novel.

1 comment:

  1. i've done a bunch of videos from the Occupy Movement since i live close to Oakland. it's a worthy cause i just don't like a lot of the people who are part of it.

    ReplyDelete