Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jonathan Hickman's New Project: The Red Wing


ComicsAlliance got Jonathan Hickman to make them an exclusive teaser/preview of his new upcoming creator-owned work The Red Wing, under the auspices of helping find an audience for worthy indie comic ventures. (Click Here for their post.) The only thing I know about Red Wing is that it's a "time travel epic" which is pretty much good enough for me.

As a fan of Hickman's run on Fantastic Four (though I have yet to read his other work, which is apparently something to look forward to) I decided to join their open invitation to post the preview and support Hickman. And this has nothing to do with my desire to be noticed by the fine, brilliant, beautiful folks at CA who will inevitably swoop down to rescue me from this life of 9 to 5 drudgery and ask them to join their irreverent, humorous, intelligent, gorgeous family. What a ridiculous notion. Enjoy.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment