Friday, January 16, 2009

Global Warming Responsible for Plane Crash

Time Magazine reports that climate change has "disrupted migratory patterns" of Canadian geese.

Furthermore, "officials must be careful to identify which particular type of bird are struck in each incident to help biologists conduct 'wildlife management programs' without violating laws that protect endangered species."

My apologies to the passengers and crew of flight US Airways 1549, and most importantly the only casualties of the accident--the geese. I will endeavor to reduce my carbon footprint immediately. Those poor birds.

1 comment:

  1. Before I commit myself to any action I would like to know PRECISELY the carbon release of a Canadian goose in flight. Any bird able to produce such a prodigious amount of feces must be guilty of a serious environmental felony. Good grief, have you ever seen...

    ReplyDelete